Tuesday, May 22

End

Friend I can't imagine your pain. I know no words can comfort you at this time... but then again I simply don't have words for I do not understand. All I can offer is to share in your pain, to be there when you need a listening ear. I can't wrap my head around what you're going through. All I know is that to grieve is your right... and that all emotions must be felt without having to worry about other people's judgment. I hold no judgment, you are safe with me, with us. I am happy that he chose to stand up for you, to stand by you in spite of your circumstance, despite his friends. That is an awesome testament of his love that not everyone can give. He gave to the very end, the best he can... for you.

4 comments:

  1. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Cliche but true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree! :)

    - darc

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely to hear this from someone who truly cares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. be my friend! lol :)

    - darc

    ReplyDelete